Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
Skipping School I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
Skipping School I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

Skipping School I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

Skipping School I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
Skipping School I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
Skipping School I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
Skipping School I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

Skipping School

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Huggable Overlord

Huggable Overlord

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Aura was walking down a sidewalk, her bag slung over her shoulder loosely. Of course it was still school hours and of course she should've been at school, but she really didn't feel like attending the rest of the day. School had been boring so far and with her worst classes, science and math out of the way she was taking the liberty to excuse herself from the rest of the day. Sure, archery meeting was after school, and sure she was the captain, but they never actually excepted her there regularly unless it was the day of a match, which it wasn't. Of course it didn't mean Aura never showed up and helped her team mates, however she had much more important duties, plus regular archery was really too easy these days.
Not to mention her fan club liked to come to practice and she really didn't care for the bunch. It was odd that they were so pleased idea of fawning over a girl whose reputation wasn't exactly that of a saint. Heh, perhaps they had a thing for so called "bad girl's", not that she would classify herself as one, however her piercings and hair seemed to mark her as a delinquent, oh not to mention that, like now, she skipped class. Or maybe it was that she was part American and had grown up in a distant place. Aura didn't know and she really didn't care to, as long as they stayed out of her way when it came to Quincy duties.
On the rare occasion Aura passed by somebody she got varied looks, mostly mortified that she wasn't in school, due to her uniform making it rather obvious that it was where she should've been and probably staring at her piercings and blue-tipped hair. Aura didn't really care, she was used to getting odd looks since middle school.
The young woman let out a sigh as she made her way to a grassy park. It was there that she casually tossed her bag onto the ground and fell onto her back. Pulling out her phone Aura checked for messages, still nothing from her father, meaning nothing really to do. With another little sigh she set her phone down and just closed her eyes, relaxing on the lawn.

[OoC: I'm very new to this style of RPing please let me know if I did this wrong]

Last edited by Huggable Overlord on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://silverdeathrose.deviantart.com/
Nigori

Nigori

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:10 am

Nigori happened to pass this park, tracking an unfamilar high reiatsu. She only followed this trail for she had nothing to do and the any orders of hollows or spirits had not come through. She wore her gigai, hoping to blend in and be discreet, but she knew this must mean she couldn't do anything odd, and hopefully she wouldn't do anything stupid.

Nigori walked in a casual demeanor, until she spotted Aura from a few yards away. 'How nice it would be to relax like that...' She stared at the girl at rest, wondering many things as her thoughts trailed while she stared emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Aka in his spiritual pressure compressed gigai saw aura. In his gigai he didn't give off any spiritual pressure so he could pass by as a human. And since he was captain of the kendo club at the school he and her would set up times to use the area they shared.

"Aura? What are you doing here?" aka said standing behind her probably scaring her.
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com
Huggable Overlord

Huggable Overlord

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 pm

While Aura's eyes were closed she didn't really let down her guard. She had been taught to always be aware of her surroundings, so she was always on a sub-conscious level monitoring things. Though it didn't take her monitoring to notice the feeling of somebody staring at her. It wasn't anybody she recognized, perhaps another gawker? Aura open an eye and glanced in the direction of the girl staring at her for a moment before looking away. Made sense she was a shinigami.
Looking away again Aura's eyes were both, once again closed. This didn't remain to be the case for very long. After being addressed Aura opened her eyes and calmly looked up at the man who spoke to her, "You shouldn't sneak up on somebody like that Mangetsu," Aura said with relaxed tone, referring to Akashi by his last name. In truth she wasn't too surprised after her work all the time she was used to things like that. "Really now you could've given me a heart attack. Did you see how much you scared me just now. As for what I am doing here, I suppose I could as you the same now couldn't I?" a corner of her mouth tilted up slightly in a somewhat sarcastic somewhat friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:58 pm

"Riiiiiiight"

"you going out for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Huggable Overlord

Huggable Overlord

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Aura found it slightly amusing that he would say that, considering it wasn't exactly the school's lunch hours. "Heh, sure, something like that." Shifting her gaze a little more forward she did realize though that.. well food sounded nice. Even if it didn't show Aura ate quite a bit, she loved food really. "I must say though I thought the captain of the Kendo Team would be a little more on schedule with going out for lunch. Assuming that's what your out doing." Aura wasn't speaking maliciously, but not was she really a warm person. In fact it was well known that Aura didn't really have much in the way of friends, just a fan club. Her reputation wasn't as a rude person, just... more distant or a cooler person. Well in general there were many varied opinions on her by the people at school. After a while Aura herself stopped paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:31 am

"Nah I came in town to get my Bokken replaced. That Shima bastard broke my bokken again. jeez. just because im also good at judo doesnt mean he has to keep on breaking my bokken."
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Nigori shook her head, coming out of her trance. She felt bad for staring and slinked away into the shadows, seeing the two have a conversation. She hid behind a tree, and sat down resting her back against it as she let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Huggable Overlord

Huggable Overlord

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Aura shrugged slightly, "All you have to do is not let him get to it, if your good at Kendo and Judo that really shouldn't be a problem for you." She really didn't see much of the problem with it at all, if somebody was messing with her she'd make sure they wouldn't think of doing it again. Okay... maybe from time to time her reputation wasn't completely inaccurate.... Aura noticed that shinigami girl who was staring move away behind a tree. Perhaps she lost interest in whatever had her over there, Aura really didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:09 pm

"I dont want to kill the kid. besides he is breaking into my locker. I think he is having something with the female Custodian. Well what ever."
Back to top Go down
Huggable Overlord

Huggable Overlord

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Aura shrugged slightly "Didn't say ya needed to kill the kid. Just... make a point. Either way it's no my business." Aura picked up her phone and checked for any messages again. Still nothing. Must be a slow day, she usually had something that needed taking care of by now. With a light sigh Aura sat up and tossed her phone into her bag before she grabbed it and stood up in one swift motion. She saw no point in waiting around if her father or any of the others weren't going to contact her. Surely there would be something more productive she could do. Or maybe she could go find some lunch, a good opportunity for a meal wasn't one Aura was ever likely to pass on. Aura was about to just up and leave, she didn't bother much with people but she gave a little sigh, "Yo, Mangetsu I'm heading out for some lunch, you wanna join me?" It was unusual for her to extend such an offer and she didn't really know why now she was bothering. After all she was used to being alone by now.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:41 am

"sure i know a place around the corner. Like pizza?"

He stood facing her and swung husbands over his shoulder using his thumb yo point in that direction
Back to top Go down
Luke Wrath

Luke Wrath

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:38 pm

The sky above begins to darken and slowly glows red. Normal people on the street for some reason begin away from the area with a 10 mile radius. When everyone has gone and only the three with spiritual power remain, the clouds open up and a tear in the sky is visible. Around the tear in the sky is a group of around 30 Menos Grande with about 10 unleashing their unleashing their balas onto a small point in the sky that appears to be a flickering black circle. When the Balas converge, the black circle begins to expand and slowly grow larger. Within 2 mins, the black circle turns into Luke's bankia as he plummets towards the a small shop on the corner of the street.

Luke could now be seen to changing his sword into his kido rifle with a full clip of reistsu. "Suta Hakai, fuckers!" could be heard as shot appears out of the barrel of the rifle and encirlces the half of the menos in the sky and those disappear into a cloud of blue fire. The others begin to descend on those that remain in the area as Luke crashes into the small shop which was filled with fireworks for an upcoming festival.

Luke's blast ignited the all the fireworks into the sky and half just exploded upon Luke's impact, creating a good 5 foot crater in the ground. With Luke under the rumble of the entire shop and as the shop descends, a scream could be heard from the crater, "SHIT!!"
Back to top Go down
Huggable Overlord

Huggable Overlord

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:38 am

Aura was going to answer but she paused for only a moment and stood as she was back facing to Akasaki. Her head tilted up slightly towards the sky. Well now that wasn't good. Monitoring the area she noticed that by some wonderful force the humans were leaving. It was in that instant the Menos appeared. What the hell was going on, there they were 30 Menos Grande. Unusual and a far to great threat to allow them any further.
Her reaction was fast and the girl who looked as if she didn't care for much usually wore a serious expression. In an instant she pulled from her bag a gun and a belt strapping the the white and blue belt around her waist with a swift ease that could only mean she was experienced in last minute situations. Holding her gun ready she waited for the blast of the very.... enthusiastic shinigami to be over before she took aim with the gun, already loaded with her custom Ginto bullets. Her lips seemed to be moving in quiet commands as she shot quickly with a near deadly aim at three of the Menos Grande. Two bullets at the mask of each, one packed with a powerful explosion that detonated on impact the other concentrated to penetrate the mask. This killed the targets and threw the few others near the combined blast on a slight off balance. Her bullets wouldn't kill them all so easily but it bought her enough time to properly asses things.
Without taking her eyes off the Menos she shot at another set using the same technique, but this time she took a moment to speak, or rather shout at the other two in the area, not really paying attention to the third who had arrived already in bankai, he should be able to take care of himself. "Mangetsu, hurry up and get out of that damned gigai and fight! That goes for you too, girl!"
Aura really never intended on revealing her knowledge of Akashi's nature. She had no reason to and as such just treated him as human with no hints until now. However she was fairly certain that he was aware of who or at least what she was, but still she lead him on to believe she was clueless. He had a good giagai one that made him seem human if it wasn't for her suspicion of his skill she wouldn't have looked at his spirit thread, which even with the best giagai would still be the red that marked a shinigami. As for the other girl that one was simple and also easily confirmed by a glance at her spirit thread.
Holstering her gun on the tool belt she wore Aura then held out her arm summoning her bow. It would be a lot more effective than her Ginto gun, as it allowed her better speed and power. In fact the first thing she did was draw back forming an arrow seeming large for the usual size of a Quincy arrow. Letting it release it flew quickly and precisely, hitting a Menos with the concentrated force of 5 arrows, killing it off. As soon as it hit she smirked slightly, such slow creatures were easy to hit. Once more she drew back her bow to release an even larger arrow than before.

((ending it there to provide a chance for the others and reactions blah blah blah, also sorry for the long unexpected absence ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:05 am

"I dont need too."

His zanpaktou already out and in shikai.

He dashed to the menos slicing and dicing them up like they where paper.
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:50 am

Nigori jumped at being addressed by Aura and looked towards the sky from drifting off. "That's... definitely something that needs to be handled," She looked at the menos in dread, they were way to tall for her liking, her zanpakto would be quite ineffective about them, and getting up to that height with shunpo and holding herself up there would be more than difficult. Nigori got up from her spot by the tree and dashed across the park, remaining her eyes on the menos, and took a brief second to look towards the different kinds of gun fire she heard. "So the commanders here... Must be pretty serious," She thought outloud.

Nigori tried thinking of what she could do to help, kido would have very little use on the battlefield with these enemies, probably barely dealing damage. The very least she could try to do was to distract a few to lower casualties. She fired four shots of high level Hakuda with their full chants at four different menos, hoping to catch their attention. As she received their distracted eyes, she started her half sprint in the direction she had previously been resting.
Back to top Go down
Luke Wrath

Luke Wrath

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm

As the smoke of the crater where Luke had landed, a figure was seen standing and staring up towards the sky. As the other began their fight with the menos, Luke was begining to amass his reistsu around him, swirling as firey rings that could act as a sheild.
"Shit, guess my hunting day has turned for the worse. "
Luke then started to head toward the Menos at a slow pace as the fire rings around him slowly began to spin around him, creating a barrier against the bala attack from the Menos. Luke took his blade arm and started to focus some of his reistsu there, turning it from black fire to pure white fire, and his speed slowly increased.
"Time for you weaklings to understand that ganging up on the Captain Commmander is a shitty idea if you don't want to die.!"
Luke then sliced one of the closer menos in half that was distracted by Nigori, and moved on to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skipping School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping School   Skipping School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipping School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wars of Souls :: RP area :: Material world :: Asia-
Jump to: