Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
Quincy template I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
Quincy template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

Quincy template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

Quincy template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
Quincy template I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
Quincy template I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
Quincy template I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

Quincy template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Quincy template Empty
PostSubject: Quincy template   Quincy template I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Name: your name duh
Physical Description: what you look like please when you write it in a complete paragraph.

Your Personal Quincy Uniform: When you have it on you can have it look like anything it’s your uniform

Personal History: write all about your past till this point. In again Complete Paragraphs.

*What is suggested first type it on a word doc before posting it. Therefore if your browser crashes you won’t lose all your hard effort. Personal Experience.

Abilities

Quincy are spiritually aware humans able to absorb and manipulate Reiryoku into weapons. Unlike the Shinigami who use a sword as their primary weapon, the Quincy's weapon of choice is a bow or a crossbow. These are constructed from spiritual particles drawn from their surroundings. This is also unlike the Shinigami, who rely on their own innate spiritual energy. (As a reflection of this, the Quincy have white spirit threads like normal humans, while Shinigami have red spirit threads.) A Quincy bow is summoned using an artifact called a Quincy Cross. The only limit to a Quincy's ability to create and fire arrows is their own stamina and ability to absorb ambient spirit particles. Quincy also have various tools and battle aides that can increase their power or serve as secondary weapons.
So since Quincy’s make Spirit bows, you can make yours and it will have two special abilities. If more they will have to be approved by the staff
Using the Bleach wiki choose 1 Quincy ability that deals with movement and make 2 custom abilities that you can use. Limit them down to they aren’t over whelming. And will be approved by the staff.

using the bleach wiki you can use to choose 3 physical qualitys like enhanced strength and speed

Quincy Bow

Name: What is the name of the Bow it can be in English, German, Japanese I don’t care unless you name it Appropriately.
Your Quincy cross description: What does your Quincy cross look like? But a definite part that should stay is the ring around the center of it. Its what you need to use to shoot the bow.
Bow abilities: The abilities that your bow has. Either when it shoots or the bow its self serves a purpose.

Average Spirit power level: High
Spirit power Cap: High
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com

Quincy template
Page 1 of 1