Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
Fullbringer Template I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
Fullbringer Template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

Fullbringer Template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

Fullbringer Template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
Fullbringer Template I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
Fullbringer Template I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
Fullbringer Template I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

Fullbringer Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Fullbringer Template Empty
PostSubject: Fullbringer Template   Fullbringer Template I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Name: your name duh
Physical Description: what you look like please when you write it in a complete paragraph.

Personal History: write all about your past till this point. In again Complete Paragraphs.

*What is suggested first type it on a word doc before posting it. Therefore if your browser crashes you won’t lose all your hard effort. Personal Experience.

Abilities/Fullbring

Here you have two sets of abilities. Your Fullbring is a special ability which certain Humans are born with, in which they can manipulate the "soul" of matter for a variety of effects. Fullbringers each have a parent who was attacked by a Hollow before they were born. Traces of the Hollows' powers remained in their mothers' bodies, which were then passed onto them when they were born. Thus, the powers resemble those of Hollows more than they resemble those of Shinigami. And your physical abilities mixed with the Fullbring.

Examples: Fullbring can be used for a variety of different things. Fullbring users can perform feats such as, pulling out the soul of a drink to have it help him drink it, pulling the soul out of the asphalt to make it more elastic or to even be able to walk on water by pulling on its soul.

Fullbring can also be used for high-speed movement. When doing this, a Fullbringer's feet will begin to emanate a light called Bringer Light (完現光 (ブリンガーライト), Kangen Hikari (Buringā Raito); lit. "Full Manifestation Light"). This is a sign that the user is beginning to master Fullbring. Fullbring also allows for a user to accelerate in mid-air.

If a Fullbringer has a particular affinity to an object, then Fullbring can be used to alter that object's form. This affinity is defined by one's love for the object, or simply by an overall fondness for it. For example, Kūgo Ginjō can change his necklace's X-shaped medallion into a large broadsword.

Physical Abilities: What kind of normal Physical Feats can you do. Ex. You know Kendo, Hakido, ect. Keep it limited to how it can aid you or your Fullbring at any time.

Name of Fullbring: Here like a zanpaktou your Fullbring Needs a name and it has to be related to the Fullbring ‘s nature.

Fullbring type: there are 2 that are in existence. Clad- armor-like it is equipped on to your person after activation. And Equipment- you equip it yourself like a weapon.

Fullbring Target: what is the Target of your Fullbring. An object that you have pride in(love)… Example: a necklace, things that you think are cute, Boots, your pocket watch, or a game system. But keep it OC please.
Fullbring Description: What does it look like Describe it With complete sentences.

Fullbring Abilities: the Fullbring is like a zanpaktou, it reflects you. First you have a base ability then a secondary. It can be anything but again limit it down to where it’s not over whelming.

Average Spirit Power Level: High
Spirit power cap: Greater
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com

Fullbringer Template
Page 1 of 1