Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  Empty
PostSubject: Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)    Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Name: Hayate Hitsugaya
Visual Age: 15
Actual Age: 160
Physical Description: : He resembles his brother a great deal, and has a haircut similar to a Young Toshiro with Grey streaks in his hair, he also has stormy Grey eyes and has a scar on his cheek just under his right eye socket. He stands at 5’0” .

Your Shihakusho: similar to Maki ichinose with a Navy blue sash going across his chest in the opposite direction to his brother’s sash.

Gigai Clothing: A sleeveless Dark grey shirt with a collar, Black trousers, Black leather boots, Grey fingerless gloves that cover his forearms, sunglasses and a navy blue sash.

Personal History:

Rukongai: Hayate lived with his brother and Grandmother in Junrinan in the 1st District of West Rukongai and spent often stood up for his younger brother when people tried to bully Toshiro, about the time Hinamori went to join the Academy Hayate became aware of his Zanpakuto and left to enroll in the academy to bring his powers under control before his reiatsu caused any problems, however he still regrets that decision.

Shin'ō Academy: Once he enrolled Hayate quickly became well-known for having very little ability in Hakuda despite often brawling with kids when he was in Rukongai and often spent time reading in the library, it was here he met Rukia Kuchiki and Renji Abarai quickly becoming friends with them, and graduating at the same time as his friends.

Squad 13: upon Graduating Hayate joined the 13th Division under Captain Ukitake, there he improved his skills in kido and Hakuda skills the latter remaining his weak-point. There he began to have regular contact with his zanpakuto and after not catching a joke Kyoraku had made to his captain, he became terrified to be alone with either of the two captains and after a while he became promoted to the fourth seat of Squad eleven.

Squad 11: His time spent in Squad 11 was the more eventful part of his life, though not always for the better. It was also during this time that his brother graduated from the academy and would later go onto becoming a captain, shortly after congratulating Toshiro, Hayate was sent out on a mission to a remote mountain village where he discovered the village destroyed by a single Arrancar and got his well-known scar, this event caused Hayate to sink into depression but managed to hide it from almost everyone, it was also during this mission he discovered his Zanpakuto's name and would later use it's power to chase off the Arrancar and later became the third seat of Squad 10 under his brother.

Abilities

Kido – above Average
Zanjutsu – expert
Ho-Ho— Master
Hand to Hand— below average.

Zanpaktou

Zanpaktou name: Kouryou
Sealed state appearance: A wakizashi blade with a silver oval guard, Grey hilt with a Black sheath

Shikai Release command: Rain upon them

Shikai Appearance: colouration wise the Sikai remains the same however it extends to Katana length and takes a shape similar to a slimmer version of a Chinese Scimitar with a second blade appearing at the pommel of the sword forming a double bladed weapon that can separate into two swords.

Zanpaktou Type: Storm

Shikai Abilities:
Rai - causes lightning to crackle along the blades which Hayate can then fire at the enemy or use to increase the strength of his attacks, however once in flight Hayate can't direct them.

Kaze - by spinning the joined blades of his zanpakuto Hayate can deflect most attacks or increase his speed, however the main weakpoint for the deflection ability is his right hand.

Mizutamari - allows Hayate to hide in bodies of water however this ability causes discoloration in the water depending on the depth, deeper waters have less noticeable discoloration whereas shallow water has much more noticeable discoloration which forces Hayate to only use this power when it is too dark to see the discoloration.

Zanpaktou Spirit

Zanpaktou Spirit Appearance(Shikai): young woman with pointed ears, from a distance all would mistake her for a sapphire colored elf, but up close you could see her grey dragon eyes, the faint scale effect covering her skin and small horns poking out from her white hair. And covering her body is a grey outfit that makes her look like a member of the stealth force with a white Haori with the Kanji for Lightning she can also change into a sapphire version of Hyorinmaru's Dragon form with legs when angry.

Inner World Appearance: – A grassy field with a streams and rivers dotted around with storm clouds
obscuring the sky that darken, lighten and unleash storms depending on the mood of
Kouryou or Hayate.

Spirit Power Average Level: High
Spirit Power Cap: Average lieutenant level
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)    Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)    Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:48 am

Maybe want to add a bit of the plot story in the bio so we know what he is doing or his side of it.
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)    Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayate Hitsugaya (shinigami)
Page 1 of 1