Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*

Go down 
+3
Hayate Hitsugaya
Ryuko Zatamaru
Akasaki Kenshi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* Empty
PostSubject: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:47 am

Setting: It is two days before Aizen's arrival to Eliminate the Soul Society. And to finish his plans on Being The Spirit King. Using the Soul Society use the OKen. They only have Less than 5 Days before he is to Arrive. And they are drastically trying to find way to Defeat him.

(Notable Character usage: Aizen and Killcrow will be used by Luke Wrath)
((and Niikai is Not yet used until after the fight of Aizen and Akasaki Same with hollowfication))

Akasaki in the courtyard with All the remaining Shinigami from the past attacks and from the one 30 years ago. only two captains where there the rest where small numbers of the past squads that where there. Most Of the Squads Merged together still being the separate squads but kept together for leader ship and control. Some squads where ran by their lieutenants even for how few their where.

"I am calling out For Volunteers. Volunteers to Aid Me in the fight To Defeat the Traitor Sosuke Aizen. Who betrayed the Soul Society 75 years ago. And He escaped 30 years ago and Left us Crippled. Right as we Speak His strength is Growing And he will soon be at full strength to Come here and destroy us all. In three Days, Three days he will be here and Take us out for good. So I Need Volunteers to Aid you all in the World of the living and I need Volunteers Four Powerful volunteers to help me here. Who will Rise to the occasion and Help me?"

The Crowd of shinigami where quiet and No one raised their hand.

Last edited by Akasaki Kenshi on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com
Ryuko Zatamaru

Ryuko Zatamaru

COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:42 am

I Shall lend my strength and soul into this battle. " Ryuko drops down on one knee to show his allegiance."
Back to top Go down
Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:19 pm

"A chance to gut Aizen? Hell yeah count me in!" Hayate said smirking as he stepped forward "he's had this a long time comin' and i plan on being there for some gold olf fashioned payback." he grinned
Back to top Go down
Luke Wrath

Luke Wrath

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:48 pm

I will be here as well, it makes sense for me to fight along your side Captian.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Toshiro Hitsugaya sighed before raising his hand.

"That man has haunted my life. If it's to finally get rid of him, once and for all, I'm in." The young brunette raised her hand as well.

"And I'm joining my husband in this," Resu smiled, brushing her brown hair back.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:29 pm

"so shall it be." his voice boomed over the crowd.

"Luke resu toshiro and hayate... You four will join me in the fight with aizen. Ryuko, you will lead the attack on the arrancar army"

"And every one else... Fight. Fight for not just your lives. Fight for each others survival. Fight for our previous captains, lieutenants, and squad mates... Fight so we all can come here again and celebrate our victory not for what we gained. But for those who fought and died against this man. We all will come back here, Dead or alive. And give our past soldiers the proper funeral they desired. We wont be the heros it is them who are the heros. And let us honor them one last time so their deaths are for nothing!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:07 am

Nigori watched the five prepare to leave to battle Aizen, knowing she probably would be no good in a fight like that, she could only wish the fighters the best of luck on their mission. She also saw most of the volunteers had some motive on Aizen, as where Nigori had none besides having the knowledge of what he had done to soul soceity and what she had read in textbooks. She knew she shouldn't stand up with those who had far more reason than herself. She also was shy and decided the best place for her would be healing comrades or, if necessary, as a back-up to those soldiers when needed. Motivated by Akasaki's speech, she saluted.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:24 am

"now i want all of you to prepare. Prepare for our battle in three days. I want you all well rested, fed, and prepared for what that day will bring. So go home and rest " he made one final wave to the crowd before going back inside his fortress.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:27 am

"Well... we might as well spend the last few days together, Shiro," Resu softly mumbled. Toshiro looked at her with thoughtful eyes, softly stroking her brown hair.

"Resu... you know when we're together in battle, it's hard to stop us." He smiled, causing Resu to smile as well.

"Yeah, but still..." She gently hugged his side.
Back to top Go down
Luke Wrath

Luke Wrath

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:09 pm

"Well then, off to the training room. Might as well get stronger in the next few days so I can handle my own." Luke, strolls off into the fortress and makes his way through the maze of passages into the training room, where he seals himself up. Training on a move he knows he must unlock.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:43 pm

Before Luke went to his training Aka had Luke seal him in a training area under the sereitei used for head captains personal training grounds. There he took out a scroll that was research for hollowfication. Then and there he spent two days expedient his spiritual energy with with a device meant to suck out spirit energy at a accelerated rate and when low he began using a device to hold back spirit energy from recovering. And then fight his inner which will last a long time. And before his hollow fight he sealed him self to prevent out of control hollow.

OOC: His hollowfication wont be complete until after the fight with killcrow is over.))
Back to top Go down
Luke Wrath

Luke Wrath

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:58 pm

The doors to the training open slowly, with smoke billowing out. Luke walks out with his Shikakusho in tathers. Luke walks into his room, cahnges his outfit and then heads out. As he passes where Aka is locked up, he sees that the seal has yet to be broken, and continues on, hoping that Aka is able to finish before Aizen arrives in a what he estimates as a few hours. As Luke enters the food court of the fortress, he sees that Resu, Toshiro and Hayate are all gathered around a small table, slowly eating and just not talking. Luke thinks that the impending battle has put them silent. As Luke sits down and starts to eat, he strikes up a conversation to bring everyone out of this stupor. "So, looks like Aka hasn't finished up with his plans yet. I guess our job will be to delay Aizen. I just hope we are up to the challenge."
Back to top Go down
Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:05 am

Hayate glanced up from his food "I won't rest until i atleast manage to blind that snake." he said with uncharacteristic venom in his voice. "he's been alive for far too long, he's hurt too many people and slaughtered innocents, right now he's actually ranking higher on my kill list than that bastard arrancar Cazador." Hayate said
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:10 pm

A shiver went up Resu's spine. Toshiro scowled, his eyes darkened in hate and anger. He couldn't wait to kill him...
Back to top Go down
Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Hayate glanced at his brother "Toshiro reel back the rage a bit, negative emotions may fuel Resu's bankai, but it does not fuel your skills." Hayate said "besides we need to think up a strategy, as much as i'd like to say otherwise none of us has the strength to put down Aizen by ourselves, we need to coordinate an attack plan." he said showing the rare tactical minded side of him.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Toshiro growled deep in his throat but nodded. Resu softly messed up Toshiro's hair, causing him to look at her. She put on a reassuring smile on her face.

"Hayate is right, you know."
Back to top Go down
Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Hayate smiled a bit "could you say that again please, Resu?" he asked with a playful grin "i very rarely get to hear that." he added chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Resu giggled softly and softly messed up Toshiro's hair. He sighed and leaned against Resu. He might as well enjoy the last few peaceful hours they had.
Back to top Go down
Luke Wrath

Luke Wrath

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Luke looked up at this back and forth. He was glad they were starting to get back to themselves at this point. "Well, we each have our own unique style and we need to figure out how to work them together. For me, I can get a bit carried away sometimes with my bankai and maybe destroy an entire town in a battle. Just a warning, cause I'm still not fully in control of my bankai's fire attacks yet, but i can be a very strong distraction and covering up other attacks from Aizen's sight hopefully and I'm also very good at distance fighting with my Kido pistol and rifle." Luke points to his modified Wikizashi.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Resu let out a snort.

"Hell, if you saw me in my bankai, you'd be seeing a destroyed town covered in organs and blood." Resu placed her hands on her hips, grinning.

"And water, don't forget water, Resu." Toshiro rolled his eyes at his wife.
Back to top Go down
Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Hayate chuckled "and in said water you'd find me hiding and hoping Resu doesn't decide to try to kill me." he said chuckling "Trust me, i would rather face Aizen with a rusted spoon than Face Resu in her Bankai state." he added before shivering and rubbing his neck where Resu had cut him in a past sparring session.
Back to top Go down
ShoutenTeiru

ShoutenTeiru

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Yuuto was quietly studying, his mind troubled with the imminent battle. He'd never been much of a fighter, but he knew he couldn't let that stop him. As he returned items to the shelves, his blue eyes flicked under his hair. Perhaps they would need to recruit help from the other groups that made their home in the human world. Remembering the story of Aizen's first defeat, he knew it had happened before. He shivered.

Shoulders sagging yuuto left the library and wandered down the halls, lost in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Resu let a faint smile linger onto her lips.

"Yeah, I remember that," she chuckled, closing her eyes before sighing and opening them. "I think I'll head off to train for a bit."

"Alright, Resu." Toshiro gently placed a hand on Resu's head before kissing her forehead. A blush lurked onto her cheeks before she got up and smiled.

"Join me later, Shiro," she winked before leaving the group and heading off, unaware of her steps causing her to go stumbling into Yuuto.
Back to top Go down
ShoutenTeiru

ShoutenTeiru

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Yuuto snapped out of his daze, hands coming up to catch her by her shoulders. He blinked a few times and looked at her, his expression lost beneath his hair.
"um...." he was lost for words, his mind drawing a complete blank on her name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*   COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMIC STORY PLOT OF AIZENS FINAL DEFEAT! -Main story- *ALL SHINIGAMI ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE*
Page 1 of 1