Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

Festival Planning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya

Festival Planning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:49 am

Hayate smirked a bit "I'm sure i can get us clearance for then, thankfully i know what type of foods our new Head-captain likes so if he needs a bit of incentive i can get my hands on them." he said looking over at Resu then at his brother and patting his back "down boy you two can hump each other's brains out later." he winked.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Both their cheeks flushed a deep red, staring at Hayate.

"Hayate!" Resu squeaked, narrowing her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:24 pm

"Ha ha ha ha" aka chuckled

"Well if you tell him that I am in charge of the festival he will accept it with out a doubt. He was my lieutenant way back when."
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Toshiro grumbled and rubbed the back of his neck, his hand running through his hair. Resu sighed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Hayate burst out laughing at Resu and Toshiro's reactions. "what? look me in the eye and tell me the thought didn't cross your mind." he challenged them before turning his attention to Aka, "got to say though he is a better head captain than the old man, Yama may have founded the gotei 13, but he was very tyranical most of the time." he said.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:06 pm

"he is destructive but yes a good replacement. He may be the fourth head captain but a good one"
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Toshiro grumbled.

"I was never quite on Yamamoto's side... I always thought his actions were almost..." He stopped, shaking his head.

"Well, he did sentence the Gotei 13 to kill you on sight, since you were considered a traitor." Resu's eyes grew cold. "Traitor my ass..." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:30 pm

"... I remember that. but if i was captain commander in his case, i wouldnt have attacked you. instead help you or have you put in a temporarily leave of absence."
Back to top Go down
Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Hayate rolled his head on his shoulder "personally i find it amusing how he was supposedly the strongest shinigami, and yet five people got promoted to the royal guard and he didn't." He said before chuckling "though he did actually allow me to create my vigilante identity and finally got to kick Omaeda's fat butt and get away with it." he said chuckling evilly.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 pm

"The Royal Guard are Selected Individuals that abilites are Chosen by the Captain commander and The Spirit king. Captain Commander Yamamoto Wasnt promoted because his powers where too Great and where best Suited here incase of An attack. Such as the ones we have had in the past. His power is Destructive. and Dangerous for protecting Someone like the Spirit King."

He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:16 pm

"I still hate him," Resu grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:36 pm

"i never hated the guy. He just had us on short leashes and liked to have us close."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival Planning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wars of Souls :: RP area :: Spirit world :: Sereitei-
Jump to: