Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

Festival Planning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:11 pm

(Lolol, I'm kicking off the first RP. <3)

With the mounting of stress, Resu Hitsugaya has decided to help organize a festival to help relieve some tension for one day. She had managed to get her husband, Toshiro Hitsugaya, on board, but she still needs consent from the soutaichou and get more help for preparing everything.

"Toshiro-kun, do you need any help?" the brunette called to the ice captain, getting a soft grunt in reply.

"Not at the moment," he sighed, stretching his arms up and rubbing the back of his neck. He looked up and smiled slightly, looking over at his wife. "You had a good idea with the festival; I'm sure it'll help people calm down for a short while. I know we're still recovering but..."

"We need some time to enjoy what we have." Resu smiled, placing her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Aka came in to Toshiro's office to drop off some paperwork concerning the few vizards in his squad.

"Hey Captain Hitsugaya I have some paper work for you. Not a huge amounts for you to fill out. Its also for..."

He sees resu, "Oh sorry did i interrupt something Mrs. Hitsugaya?"
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Resu smiled and giggled.

"Ah, you didn't interrupt anything," she smiled. "We were beginning to plan for a festival to help ease some of the stress from recovering. People are still a little antsy."

"Thank you for the papers, but I'll finish them later," Toshiro softly sighed.

"Oh! And call me Resu, as much as I love my last name, it makes me sound like I'm old." Resu beamed.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:00 pm

He chuckled, "A festival huh? Sounds interesting. If you need a location i know a good place in the world of the living. And its not far from karakura. If you need anything for it just let me know."

"Oh and Resu, i left the same paperwork at your desk."

"If you guys wish to go over it more i can buy you two lunch"
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Toshiro smiled. "Thank you for the help, it'd be nice to find an area," he said. Resu instead, whined.

"But I don't wanna do paperwork..." she grumbled and pouted, crossing her arms under her chest, slightly lifting her breasts up. Toshiro chuckled at his wife and ruffled her hair up.

"We could join you for lunch, or you could join us. We like to cook together, Resu and I."
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:25 pm

"Which ever works for you guys. And resu just hand it out to to the vizards. And have them fill it out and you have to sign it."

"And any paperwork for the festival just send to me. Ill take care of it all."
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:28 pm

"But I hate signing!" Resu whined again, pouting. Toshiro simply shook his head and smiled.

"Where do you want us to meet you for lunch?" Toshiro asked.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 pm

"their is a pizza place in karakura. Its not far from the high school. Ill buy the food, my treat."
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Toshiro looked at Resu and she nodded.

"I'll go get my gigai," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:58 pm

"you guys can use my personal world to world transport. Just head to the main gate and tell the guards you two are allowed to use it"
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:48 pm

"Alright, just tell us where specifically you want to meet us, and it's done," Toshiro said.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Aka wrote down the Address and Made a Directions from Kakukura HighSchool on a Piece of paper he had with him and handed it to Toshiro.

"Its Kamiyami's Pizza Parlor, Ill Be inside By the third window. The one Closest to the Door."
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:27 pm

"Thank you." Toshiro nodded. "We'll be there in 10 minutes... hopefully." He hid a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:45 pm

"Take your time. It takes 20 or so minutes for them to make the Pizza."
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Toshiro mumbled 'just enough for a quickie' under his breath before leaving, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Aka was at the door and about to leave, "Thats why i said you two can take your time. Heh heh." He left and went to the Pizza parlor.

When he arrived at the pizza parlor he brought along some paper for plans and a Sketch book since he will have time for waiting he decided to Draw again. since he Hadnt in a while with all the work he has been doing and posing as a High school student it made it hard to have some free time in his life. He never liked to toot his own horn but He was a very skilled artist. he didnt show most people his Work since no one ever saw him draw, not even Luke when he was his Lieutenant and not the Capetian Commander.

He began drawing Resu and Toshiro since he had grown close to them since He was the one that rose in power after Aizens attack. So they where Good friends, didnt talk much but did some things together But that was in the small free time they had. He hadnt been around Resu alot But when she took a Posing Captain Position he started to get to know her a bit. But Not everything just the jist that she doesnt like paperwork a whole lot and Has the pervy attitude. He didnt mind it but Still enjoyed the company all the same.

The picture that he was drawing was a big one. It seemed to take up teh whole page by the time toshiro and Resu Came. it was still in pencil but had Stunning Detail and The complexity was astonsihing. If a manga editor saw it he would Higher Him on the spot if he would. But the thing he lacked with the Drawing was the Coloring. he was able to Do a good Mono chrome and Penciled Piece but couldnt get the Color Mixtures right so he would mostly use a single color or two.

The picture was of Resu and Toshiro Back to back with Resu's Shikai out and Toshiro's Bankai out. His bankai's tail seemed to make a border around the picture giving the picture some perspective and feeling their where some eyes past the two shinigamis indicating tehy where surrounded by Hollows but the two had not a scratch on them yet.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Resu noticed the drawing, letting out a coo of surprise!

"Oh my kami, what'cha drawing?!" she squeed, resting her chest on Aka's head so she could see. Toshiro rolled his eyes at his wive's behavior before chuckling and looking as well, his expression turning to mild surprise.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:29 pm

"Uh........" his face flushed with embarrassment
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 pm

"Kya! That looks amazing, Aka! Is it ok if I call you that?" Resu cooed, hugging his head.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 pm

"Yeah its fine. But can you two keep this to your self? no one knows about my drawing skill" he scratched his head blushing.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Resu made a zipping motion over her lips, smiling. "Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:21 pm

"Whew. Alright, well when the pizza's come we can start talking about the festival." he went back to drawing and pointed at teh two other glasses on the other side of the table he was in they had Water in them since he didnt know what they would want to drink. Thier where some Breadsticks in the middle of the table but Aka didnt have one yet. He was waiting for Them to arrive.

"So toshiro, Resu how is your Training with Niikai? Any luck?"

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ))
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 pm

The two sat across from him.

"Ah, quite good!" Resu cooed.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:43 pm

"How long can you guys hold it up? If you guys want later After the planning i can Help you two if you like. Since i Discovered the Technique I can Help you guys out."

Aka continued to draw but occasionally looked up at the couple. he started working on the color. He took out a few blue prismacolor pencils. and started to Draw the water and Ice. it took him a while to do the color with his issue with color.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:05 pm

"Ha, for a while. For the festival though, we still need decorations, stands and some games... and people to manage those stands." Resu pouted. Toshiro leaned back against the chair and closed his eyes, listening to them.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:11 pm

"That Shouldn't be a problem. Again you can give me the paperwork and cost. I will pay it for you guys. its the least i could do."

Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:17 am

"Oooh you don't need to pay, or... at the most pay half of it, we still have money saved up over the years. Lots of it," Resu said, munching on a breadstick.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:07 pm

"Alright. Ill pay 3/4ths of the pay. Now we should have a theme and activities. Also i can probably rent the beach for maybe three days."

He took out a clean piece of paper giving a over head look of the beach. And showing that their was a shack that they can make food and have beverages stored.

The beach was long and wide. It could store possibly the whole sereitei as a secret base if needed.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:27 pm

"Tch, only half. You're paying only half." Toshiro sighed.

"Oooh. I love beaches," Resu cooed.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:19 pm

"alright alright, Half. But what will we have for activities? We have enough space for alot of activities"
Back to top Go down
Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:52 am

Hayate chuckled a bit as he strolled over "i sincerely hope you two are going to behave yourselves." he winked at Resu and Toshiro before turning his attention to Akasaki. "yo boss man." he grinned with a lazy wave, "so what brings you all here?" he asked before pulling a face "please don't tell me you forgot i booked today off to go to that concert i've been saving up for." he said with mock-horror.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:39 pm

"Im not your boss hayate not anymore though. And we are going over a festival for the shinigami. It is a brilliant idea made by captain resu " he motioned his hand at her and the papers he had out for the plans for it.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Resu giggled and went over to hug her brother-in-law, cooing. Toshiro chuckled and smiled.

"Well, it we go on the beach... soccer? Volleyball?" Toshiro suggested.

"Something that involves swimming?" Resu giggled.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:50 pm

"Hmm their is a game called Water polo, and Greasy Watermelon...." he rubbed his chin thinking. "I know a event we can hold at the end of the two days, Its Called 'IronMan'. Not like that superhero Mecha guy Tony Stark or what ever, but It Is a Land and water event. On the first day we can have the partisipants Swim a certain length and who ever finishes the distance first wins and the place goes down from there. and teh second day could be a canoe race same principal as the first one" he started to write down some other ideas on the paper with a possible night event of Lazer tag.
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 pm

"Sounds good! Too bad I'm gonna kick everyone's ass at water sports," Resu cockily smirked, causing Toshiro to roll his eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:43 pm

"That's great and all but Save some room for the others. we dont want them to go home early. "

He Chuckled playfully.

"Think you can Stand the Heat Captain Hitsugaya?"
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:48 pm

"Fineee," Resu whined.

"Well, sadly, I hate the summer heat for the most part... but over the years I've learned to tolerate it." Toshiro gazed at Aka, his face expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:51 pm

"Great. Now Resu, are you apart of the Shinigami Women Society? cause they have some supplies we will need for the Beach."
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Resu nodded. "Yeah, what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 pm

"Beach Chairs, Volley ball nets, Volley balls .etc we will need Most of the stuff. The other stuff we can Used for replacements if needed"
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:10 pm

"Ah, can get those!" Resu beamed, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Good! That means all we need is to Get advertising From the Shinigami Womens association? And After that is set we just need to Propose it to the 'General'. And then we can get it going. If you like after we finish eating i can show you guys the beach."

he said taking a sip from his drink.
Back to top Go down
Hayate Hitsugaya

Hayate Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:24 pm

'I can talk to the general if you like boss.' Hayate grinned as he leaned on his back foot and put his hands on the back of his neck. "Besides Toshiro a bit of sunshine will be good for you, you're getting very pale these days.' he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:52 pm

"Great hayate. I will send you the paperwork when i am finished with it."

"So Resu, Toshiro shall I take you two to the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:15 pm

"If you want to," Toshiro smiled.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:18 pm

"Alright. Lets go then." he leads them out to the beach.

"so what do you guys think? Is it big enough?" it was over 4ancers of beach
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Resu snorted.

"Of course!" she said, grinning before running into the water so it was up to her thighs, uncaring if her clothes got wet.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:47 pm

"Im glad you like it. "

"now when should we do the event?"
Back to top Go down
Resu Hitsugaya
Resu Hitsugaya

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:24 am

"Would a week from now be ok?" Toshiro asked, his eyes on his wife.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:17 pm

"perfect! Works great on my schedule"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Festival Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Planning   Festival Planning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival Planning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wars of Souls :: RP area :: Spirit world :: Sereitei-
Jump to: