Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

Figments of dreams

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:42 am

Nigori pushed up her librarian glasses that she now adorned her face with. She coughed awkwardly as she knocked on the door of squad zero's office, hoping to meet up with Akasaki as promised. She laughed childishly, perhaps at something Kage whispered or perhaps at herself.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:28 am

Aka went to the door and let her in.

"Ah nigori how have you been? "
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Nigori walked inside and made herself at home, stretching her arms and taking a seat. "Good, been good. How about you, Lack of a work-load captain?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:10 pm

He chuckled.

"Yeah. Havent been getting alot of paper work."
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:44 pm

"Well, maybe there's other things to do. Training, lessons, visits, y'know. I just thought I'd check in on you is all, " She gave him a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:45 pm

"thank you nigori. Have you eaten yet? I was about to get something. It will be my treat"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Nigori put her hands on her hips, "Don't thank me you idiot,"

"And uh, no I haven't... well if you insist"
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:02 pm

"i know a good restaurant in the world of the living."

He went to put on a coat.

"by the way nice glasses"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:51 pm

"...Is it fancy?" She tilted her head.

She blushed, "T-thanks," She mumbled off into incoherence.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:26 pm

"Not one of those fancy French places. But formal attire. We can stop off at my apartment in the world of the living if you want to change there."

Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:32 pm

She bit her lip, "I don't... erm, ok.." She fiddled with her hair in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:35 pm

"if you dont have something for a dress i can provide you one."
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 pm

She paused in thought, "While that is true... I've just never been to a fancy restaurant before, they're too expensive for me... And too classy in my opinion, I don't fit in,"
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 am

"Oh Posh. you will fit in fine. Its Not all that Classy, Just need to wear Nice looking clothes. Nothing in the tux tier."

he took her hand.

"Trust me Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:50 am

She blushed lightly in surprise as he took her hand "A-alright, if you say so," She stuttered nervously.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:27 am

"Follow me. We can use my personal World to world Teleportation."

He held her close. and started to Chant a kido spell of his own make.

"Bakudo 120: Futatsu no Sekai no kagami"

instantly the two where teleported to his apartment in the world of the living.

"You alright Nigori?"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:34 am

She mumbled meaningless words into him as he held her close. But as he chanted the kido, she questioned what he was doing, "W-what are you-" She was cut off by the quick transportation.

The moment the two arrived, Nigori felt a hint of dizziness. She almost lost her footing, but caught herself and raised her posture "I'm fine... I think," She paused realizing what he just did and where they were, she looked at him keenly in the eye "What was that? I don't remember a spell like that... "
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:43 am

"Its a kido i developed. When i was in exile for the few years i was from the soul society, i developed Kido that would parlor to any task i have any need for. So far that is my highest bakudo. Futatsu no sekai no kagami. The mirror of two worlds."

he stretched his back. Some Cracks where audible.

"its alot faster and easier than the normal way of transportation. But... it puts a bit of a strain on my back. So i try not to cast it too often. when going between worlds. their is a minor form of it. But i will get to that later."

he went over to a wardrobe and pulled out a dress that would fit nigori. It was elegant and very pretty.
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:56 am

"S-Strange... You didn't have to do that to get here so fast though.." Nigori felt guilty for causing him trouble. She also didn't like the idea of there being more kido spell that she didn't know, it made her feel lower in her level of kido than she thought herself to be. She bit her lip, and asked in concern, "Should you like.. do stretches or get a massage or something?"

"T-this is..." Nigori looked at the dress in awkwardness, compared to what she usually wore, it showed off skin and gave off a figure, "Why do you have a dress just around your place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:07 am

"The Tenant gave it to me. I dont know why. But She did."

"No. its just a minor Side effect of the spell."

He gave her the dress.

"Here. Try it on, I know you will look Wonderful in it."
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:20 am

"Odd, maybe she's trying to tell you to get a girlfriend or something," Nigori teased and chuckled.

"Alright... Can you do healing kido on it?" She questioned.

Nigori timidly took the dress and bonked Akasaki on the head for the compliment "Quiet you!" She wondered off then, into another room to get changed. The dress fir tightly on her body, something she disliked about this class of clothing. She entered back into the room with Akasaki. With fluster on her cheeks, she spoke "Well? Let's go already..." She gripped his hand and held it close to her, "I don't know where we're going so lead on, sir," She said, nervousness on her tongue
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:30 am

"The tenant gave it to me because it was her Daughters. And had no need for it. And it just slightly gets sore. Nothing to harmful about it. it wont Create problems in the future i promise you that."

Aka got him self in his dress clothes with out a tie of course and waited for her. And when she stepped out, he blushed amazed at her figure and look in the dress.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

he was dumbfounded and speechless.

"Ah... er... um... er..." was all that escaped his mouth as he was still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:38 am

"Why not some girl? Seems dumb to give it to some guy.."

[OOC:Can't see the image cause only admins can see them...]

Nigori glared at him, "You're being stupid, your red as blood Kage says.." She elbowed him in the gut to get him out of his speechlessness, "Let's go silly... I don't want to be in these clothes for long,"

Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:52 am

"r.. right" he lead her to the place that he was talking about. as he said it wasnt as classy as most places are. Their dress code was Formal or semi-formal. Not alot of people where semi-formal but tehy looked outgoing. Laughing stories can be heard. it was rather like a Perkins or a Denny's just a better Dress Code and Different Foods.

"What do you think of the place?"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:57 am

Nigori looked around curiously and nervously when they arrived but stuck close to Akasaki, fearing they would be separated and somehow the place would eat her up and she would never get out. As she was encompassed by the noise of the place, she wanted to go hide in a corner and never speak til they got out of here. "It's... interesting," she said quietly to him.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:59 am

He got them a Corner Booth with a window.

"Do you want to have Wine? Its pretty good here."
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:10 am

Nigori tilted her head, "Wine? That's... alcohol right?" She never had the spare money to buy expensive drinks like wine, nor the true desire to do so. "S-sure," Nigori spoke, still nervous at the kind of setting she was at.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:28 am

"Alright." he put in the order for it

the wine came and so did their food. The waiter left the bottle at the table for us to pour more if we wanted more.

Aka ordered a large steak. he ate it slowly.

"So you never had Any alcohol before Nigori?"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:36 am

Nigori ordered a small salad, not wanting something complex or overbearing on her simple palette. She ate timidly, uncomfortable of her surroundings.

"No, I've drinken before, just... cheap stuff though,"As if to prove her statement, she took a long sip of wine from her glass, taking a large pleased breath afterwards, despite how that quick intake was unpleasant "See? I can drink!" she stuck out her tongue at him.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:46 am

He chuckled.

"I Guess so then."

he took a bite of his steak chewed it then swallowed it.

"So nigori. Do you want to head somewhere else after this?"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:55 am

She answered quickly, happy to get away from this place,"Yes!" She took back what she said, "I mean, sure.." She didn't want to sound so mean and hateful to be at this kind of place or show that she didn't really enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:58 am

He chuckled at her enthusiasm at her first answer.

"Well i ordered the bottle so before we go we should finish the bottle. does that sound alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:59 am

She blushed at him laughing at her, "I suppose.. that sounds fair,"
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:02 am

"Alright."

he poured her some more wine and him self some.

"So where should we go to after this? We can head back to my apartment and and watch a movie or something."
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:05 am

She sipped her wine tentatively. "I don't really care, whatever ya want," She finished her sentence with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:50 am

"Alright then."

Within about a half an hour they finished their bottle of wine. and started heading home after Aka paid for the dinner
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Nigori clinged to Akasaki, still overcoming the crowd and class at the resturant and using it as a way for comfort. "I could've helped pay for a little ya know..." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:45 am

"No no. I said it was my treat."

They reached the apartment door and he opened it.

"So what kind of movie should we watch?"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:39 am

"But.." She looked down and stopped herself from speaking seeing it was pointless.

"Movie?" Nigori questioned, tilting her head, thinking. "Right...I don't really know... Whatever you want, cause you paid for dinner,"
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:14 pm

"Go ahead and choose a movie. I paid for dinner because its a habit of mine. But choose a movie. One that you like. I got all the genres to choose from."
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:31 am

Nigori averted his gaze, not daring to lie and say something stupid, she admitted the truth in a mumble "I don't know what a movie is... You're talking nonsense to me..." She blushed embarrassed, feeling a little shame of stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:22 am

He smiled.

"a movie is like a play, recorded in a way where we can watch it anywhere. They normally last an hour and a half to two hours."

He picked a action romance and put it in the player and turned on the tv.

"this is a movie"

The movie begins to play.
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:30 am

"I... see," She nodded, absorbing the information.

As the movie played Nigori clutched Akasaki's arm, half in fright if something were to suddenly pop out of the TV, half in comfort. Nigori would lean towards the TV and tighten her grip on Akasaki when things seemed suspenseful during the film.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:40 am

He smiled and held her close with that one arm.

The movie was 1hour and 56minutes long.

"So. How was your first movie?"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:25 am

Nigori's eyes seemed to sparkle at the mention of the film, "It was amazing! So life like and stuff! I like these movie things" She was ecstatic, "Another! Another" She called out.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:07 am

He chuckled.

"Alright heh heh."

he puts in a drama Romance and it starts to play.
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:51 am

Nigori seemed less interested in this genre, wanting to be interested and leaning in, but being disappointed as the movie became more cheesy and typical. In her dissapointment stages she would lean back and stare back at the screen in a frown.
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:31 pm

"not interested in this one?"
Back to top Go down
Nigori

Nigori

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:45 am

Nigori waved her hand, "ah, no, this is fine, it's just different, I expected it to be the same as the last one.."
Back to top Go down
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:21 am

"well Im a sucker for romance and drama movies believe it or not."

He shrugged.

"want me to put another one in? Like the first one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Figments of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figments of dreams   Figments of dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Figments of dreams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum