Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luke Wrath

Luke Wrath

The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise? Empty
PostSubject: The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise?   The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Setting: A large expanse with flat land ontop of a plateau 5 miles above the ground below. Underneath the platue is a landscape covered in a mountianous terrian with valleys of forests and several rivers weaving throughout the range and valleys. Atop the plateau stood a two leaders with powers beyond measure, ready for a fight that could cause the apocalypse if this battle were to reach into any of the 3 living worlds.

Luke stands ready, his weapons still sheathed but his stance indicates he can draw them at any moment. In his mind races between his powers and different ways to counter any attack. He stares out into the range below the mountain with his back turned to the others. "Well, I guess this will be a fun day indeed. I hope your all ready for a long battle." Luke smiles at the end.
Back to top Go down

The Battle of Gods- Apocalpyse arise?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wars of Souls :: RP area :: Free RP (God Mod area as well)-
Jump to: