Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
Mass Effect  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
Mass Effect  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

Mass Effect  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

Mass Effect  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
Mass Effect  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
Mass Effect  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
Mass Effect  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

Mass Effect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Mass Effect  Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect    Mass Effect  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:39 pm

This is a Rp based off of Mass Effect 1-3

For the commander it can be a shepherd or a oc.

For now we will gather ocs. Post below.
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Mass Effect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect    Mass Effect  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Name: Dante "Akakage" Collins

Dossier Name: "The Red Shadow"

Species: Human

Class: Vanguard

Armor apperance:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

And his armor has a Metallic Crimson as a primary color and a Black as a secondary. He changes his lights every once and a while between red, white and black.

Out of armor: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Face: just take out the reaper eyes and have the iris's be red and the cornia be the normal white.
clothing:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
the one on the left. ONLY THE LEFT.

Bio: Dante was an earthborn. His parents had been soldiers in the alliance. They died when he was 12. He worked his way to being on the N7 He got in at the age of 18. He was a lone survivor, he barely survived but has a scar on his chest that would have killed him. It was from a grenade. it was like a sun the skin was darker towards the middle and was lighter towards the outsides. He has a weird mutation in his Biotic powers, For some reason the biotic color is Red than blue. It has no power ups just a different color. he is suppostably the only one with this kind of mutation.
He was recently Added to the Normandy's crew list. He was good with all around weapondry, But he perfers the Heavy pistol and Shotgun. He was a Expert marksman with the pistol.

Personality: He is like a paragon. he as a Pleasant attitude but can get really serious sometimes. He is a down to the Core Soldier but he also will do what ever it takes to get the job done.

Military Record:
Spacer
Sole Surviver
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com
Luke Wrath

Luke Wrath

Mass Effect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect    Mass Effect  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 am

Name: Luke “Wrath” Thomas

Dossier Name: Sin of Wrath

Species: Human

Class: Adept

Powers:
• Warp- Destructive blast of biotic energy that leaves a lingering pieces that continue to damage the target

• Shockwave- a blast that crosses the air with a span of 10 meters, sending targets hit flying back 20 feet, also able to send grenades and large projectiles away also

• Singularity: A dense sphere of biotic energy with a diameter of 20 meters that is able to hold up to 2 targets in suspension and leaves a lingering pieces on nearby enemies, if combined with Warp, a large explosion that sends nearby enemies flying is sure to ensue

• Target Focus- uses biotic powers to increase his sight and steadies his aim, only able to use this power and is canceled when a new one is used

Armor Appearance: Normal N7 armor with red lights and black color

Out of Armor: Medium length dark brown hair, green eyes, a scar down the bridge of her nose, wears a leather jacket with a white shirt showing underneath with dark loose blue jeans and hiking boots

Bio: Luke was born in a lunar colony called “Independence”. He enlisted after watching his parents fall into poverty due to father being unjustly
arrested by a corrupt police in the town. With a pledge to being able to clean up his home properly is his dream. Luke would move on and become an outstanding soldier who single-handedly saved a colony in the Terminus System from when the collectors attacked by using his biotic powers to affect the collector’s ship engines to malfunction and explode upon landing, killing most of the collectors and saving the small colony. He received his scar during the explosion as a shard of metal falls down from the sky and slices down the bridge of his nose as Luke turns to head back to the colony to make sure no one was hurt, miraculously saving him from losing an eye instead. Luke has been known to use mainly assault rifles and snipers, but will resort to use shotguns and pistols if necessary.
Personality: A Paragon that will go Renegade if it means saving lives. He is more of a man of content, but does have anger issues and his powers do increase by ten-fold, where his nickname “Wrath” comes from.

Military History:
• Colonist
• Protector
• Angered Danger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Effect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect    Mass Effect  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum