Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
NiiKai Acceptance Fourm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
NiiKai Acceptance Fourm I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

NiiKai Acceptance Fourm I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

NiiKai Acceptance Fourm I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
NiiKai Acceptance Fourm I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
NiiKai Acceptance Fourm I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
NiiKai Acceptance Fourm I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

NiiKai Acceptance Fourm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

NiiKai Acceptance Fourm Empty
PostSubject: NiiKai Acceptance Fourm   NiiKai Acceptance Fourm I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Niikai Acceptance Forum.

Restrictions: This is a higher form of bankai, only a few can have this, either high-ranking shinigami, or powerful Vizards. And this form must be used as a last resort(against Arrancar’s second resurrection form and in high numbers of them.), but this can be over turned during a contest or challenge supported by the Staff.

Description: This form is a higher form of bankai so it will take on more of your abilities. And Magnify them by 40x’s. Think of ichigos Final Getsuga Tenshou, he basicly becomes his attack. Depending on your zanpaktou its effects are different. This is your power at its Purest form.

Creation…….
Niikai Name: The Niikai must have the manji in is name. it doesn’t mean that you say 卍 whatever. Its just there for us to know you went in your Niikai. And for the rest of the name it can have some similar name as your zanpaktou abilities.

Niikai Appearance: It can take on any form like your bankai. Again think of Ichigo’s Final getsuga tenshou.

Niikai description: What makes it more powerful? what is its Power medium?

Niikai Abilities: Here you can have different abilities, but must still be a part of your original abilities. They can have different effects but must still be a part of your original abilies.

Niikai Effects: What effects does the Niikai have? It can me personal or external. For example: your body can be made of fire or your body can create every form of weaponry. And there is a default effect- the feel of your spiritual pressure is unbearable for ones with low and no spirit pressure.
*FOR VIZARDS ONLY:: When Vizards are in this form they are unable to use their hollow powers.

# of Captains allowed to have it-4.
i will accept a few Lieutenants 1 or 2 no more no less.

# of Vizards allowed to have it-6.

When you have made this forum post it on the Character Approval area under Your name, and NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE!
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com

NiiKai Acceptance Fourm
Page 1 of 1