Wars of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of Souls

A OC BLEACH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tainted by Madness
Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 am by ShoutenTeiru

» Mariana Leporace-Borderline Mp3
Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm by Guest

Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Guest

» Figments of dreams
Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Empty Bites
Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm by Nigori

» Skipping School
Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm by Luke Wrath

Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akasaki Kenshi
Admin
Akasaki Kenshi

Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM Empty
PostSubject: Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM   Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Niikai Name 卍 Tsuki no ken seijin (Sword Saint of the Moon)

Niikai Apperance: Still having the hood it gets larger to cover more of his head. The sleeves slide down and covers his hands, and the blades disappear. Large set of chains wrap around his arms and chest. he holds out his hand and A Black Swords pops up out of nowhere. and radiates Black Fire with silver outlines. and another black blade pops out of his other hand longer and more aggressive looking than the other one.

Niikai Discription: its abilites are mainly to create all weapons in all forms. With added size can make it weaker, but with use of a certain hado it can make it more dense and sharper.

Niikai Abilites: Creation of Weaponry, Gift of _____- it allows the user to us a trait of the person(most things used are Gods, Demi Gods and Angels.) And uber enhanced original abilities.

Niikai Effects: It can create black fire which can be to protect or used as an attack, It doesnt burn anything. A sword doesnt always need to be in his hands he can detach it at any time and used as a throwing weapon. Bows and arrows can also be made.
Back to top Go down
https://warsofsouls.forumotion.com

Akasaki Mangetsu -- NIIKAI ACCEPTANCE FOURM
Page 1 of 1